You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekly Schedules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Weekly Schedules on 03.02.14 17:55

Ranked Team : Session that you start at the fixed time, and you can play as long as all 5 of you are available (and not tired) ;)Tryhard, we need to be Challenger as fast as possible !

Coaching & Brainstorming : Here we will do depending of what we need :
- Watching our replays,
- Watching some youtube videos together,
- Discuss about our main mistakes,
- Discuss about the meta-game and we can prepare our Saturday test-game,
- Discuss about our main strategy (picks/bans, lvl 1, jungle mastering...)

Training if all 5 connected : If you are all 5 available, try to improvise few ranked games !

Trolling / Testing Metagame : We will play 1 or 2 games (depending of players' availabilities) with testing champions, testing team-composition, testing new meta-game possibilities... We can prepare those games wednesday and anytime via the forum : everyone can propose some team-composition and we'll decide what to try the next saturday.

I will set-up some monthly events (Go4LoL, scrims with other teams, other tournaments...) in the forum : those events will be priority over these weekly schedules.

/!\ If you're exceptionally unavailable any day, please let us know in the Schedules Forum at least 24h before !

Last edited by I am Helpful on 31.03.14 12:31; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Weekly Schedules on 11.02.14 11:20

Updated 11/02/2014. To arrange McIsBack, I changed the times of monday, wednesday and thursday schedules.

View user profile

3 Re: Weekly Schedules on 11.02.14 13:02

I won't be available this Friday in the evening, but we can play after 13:30 CET till 18:00.

View user profile

4 Re: Weekly Schedules on 03.03.14 14:19

07/03: Can't be available after 16:00 CET

View user profile

5 Re: Weekly Schedules on 31.03.14 11:48

I updated the weekly schedules for April.

We will try to respect these trainings, if you guys got some unavailabilities (like Angelas, today, he can't play after 20:00) try to write here please Wink

Also if you're all 5 connected out of the schedules, of course play if you want ! We need Challenger ASAP anyways.

PS @JannsoZz : I setted up the saturday 14:30 "troll game" to test new champs and stuff, so lets keep this day for testing stuff, and other trainings just tryhard with the champs that we master  Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum